Thursday, June 19, 2008

Nice Summer Day

So we finally have had some nice weather and we've taken full advantage of that. We went for a walk today, which was fun because Elly finally likes the stroller and Ashlyn loves to ride her scooter. When we got back, we spent some time out in the swings. The girls love swinging. So here are a few pictures of that.






























1 comment:

Ryan,Katie,Grey said...

It looks so peaceful there! That is what I have been wanting to do for the longest time. Promise me we can do this when I am home. Grey would love that swing too! Can she have a turn Elly? I miss being able to just go outside and hang out in a yard or just be on grass. I'm terrified of the grass here and there is no where for Grey and I to go out and play. :( I am so jealous of these pictures right now! Looks like you guys had fun. Hopefully there are more of these days for ya'll to enjoy!