Wednesday, July 9, 2008

A Few Thoughts

So I thought I would add a cute new template for my blog. I found one on a different website that offers blog layouts and so I installed it, and it messed everything up. I lost most of my stuff. So if you are wondering where everything went, who knows.

Its been a very fast summer. Just a little over a month now and Ashlyn will be back into school. It's crazy to think that she will be in first grade. But I think she will love it. It will keep her busy. She is into cooking, well baking. She is always wanting to make something. She has been such a great big sister to Elly and she can make Elly laugh just by looking at her. You can tell Elly loves her a lot. She thrives off of the attention Ashlyn gives to her. I wouldn't ask for it any other way.

Elly is growing up and getting bigger everyday. She is starting to roll over and she gets around pretty good by scooting. She grabs onto anything and everything. She likes hair and growls when she has a hold of it. She is turning into a giggler. She is easy to please. Her new facination is oscilating fans. When the air from the fan hits her in face, she gets excited. She anticipates the next time it will come by. She loves watching the flag blow in the wind. So out here, it will keep her entertained.

I think Heavenly Father knew that we needed to have 6 years in between our girls. It has been so nice. There are days that its hard, but for the most part, it's enjoyable. I love watching Ashlyn and Elly interact with each other. The patience Ashlyn has with her and the love she gives her is amazing. I am grateful for that.

1 comment:

Ryan,Katie,Grey said...

Thats funny Elly likes oscilating fans. Maybe Grey would like it too. I think the girls will have fun together and make each other laugh. See you in a couple days.