Friday, September 19, 2008

Ma Ma Ma

She speaks! And it is so fun to hear here say my name. I was so excited to have that be the first thing she says. She is growing up so fast right before my eyes. She is pretty much crawling in her own little way. She has figured out how to get around, but its not quite crawling. She is doing the harder version of crawling, but it works. She loves her new found freedom. We can't seem to keep track of her. She likes to kneel up to the side of her crib while in it and just talk. She thinks she is so cool when she does it. Her face lights up like "Wow. look at me!" We love it. She is so smart. She catches on really fast to things. I think it helps having Ashlyn around. It gives her someone to watch and so she learns a lot faster. Ashlyn loves the fact that Elly can come and climb on her now and follow her around. I will have to post some pictures of the things she likes to do.

No comments: