It's been a while since I last posted anything on the blog and so I thought today would be the perfect day to sit down and do that. IT'S SNOWING!!! So as the song goes "the weather outside is frightful, but the fire is so delightful...and since we've no place to go...let it snow - let it snow - let it snow." And that is what it's doing.
We've been hearing for a while now that there could be snow this weekend, b
ut I really didn't think it would happen. Which is fine, seeming how we are all sick with the flu, there could be no better weekend for it to snow.
To update everyone on everything that's been going on, Ashlyn has been out for potato harvest for the past two weeks. She will head back to school on Monday. YEAH! She is ready and needing to get back to a schedule. She has her first loose tooth and is so excited. So we will have to take pictures of when it finally falls out. She was starting to worry that her baby teeth would never fall out. So this was what she needed.
As for Ellysa, she is growing like a wild weed. She is doing everything that I'm not ready for her to be doing. She is now standing up to everything. I thought crawling was bad enough, but when she thinks that she can stand up to pretty much anything, look out. She watches her cousin Grey and so now standing up on her own is the new thing to try. She just wants to be like everyone else and not be held back. Which in a way its a good thing that she wants to grow up, but at the same time, I want my little baby to still be a little baby. She has one tooth and is starting to break another one. She is a bundle of joy and we love it.
Jared and I are just staying busy chasing everyone around. We have pretty much finished up the remodeling. All that's left are the little things to do. I am so glad to have the work shop out of my kitchen.
To update everyone on everything that's been going on, Ashlyn has been out for potato harvest for the past two weeks. She will head back to school on Monday. YEAH! She is ready and needing to get back to a schedule. She has her first loose tooth and is so excited. So we will have to take pictures of when it finally falls out. She was starting to worry that her baby teeth would never fall out. So this was what she needed.
As for Ellysa, she is growing like a wild weed. She is doing everything that I'm not ready for her to be doing. She is now standing up to everything. I thought crawling was bad enough, but when she thinks that she can stand up to pretty much anything, look out. She watches her cousin Grey and so now standing up on her own is the new thing to try. She just wants to be like everyone else and not be held back. Which in a way its a good thing that she wants to grow up, but at the same time, I want my little baby to still be a little baby. She has one tooth and is starting to break another one. She is a bundle of joy and we love it.
Jared and I are just staying busy chasing everyone around. We have pretty much finished up the remodeling. All that's left are the little things to do. I am so glad to have the work shop out of my kitchen.
1 comment:
How fun...it's snowing. I love watching it snow...although it's not something I can do here :( I bet it's fun to have Katie home and having Grey and Ellysa together. Keep on truckin'!
Post a Comment