Tuesday, December 9, 2008

AAHH THE HOLIDAYS

It has been a very long time since I last posted anything on here. I don't know where the time has gone. So I told myself that I needed to make time even if it was just a few minutes, to sit down and update a little bit.

Ashlyn and Elly are growing up so fast. Ashlyn is so smart and is an amazing girl. She hasn't once said she didn't like school or that she didn't want to go. She loves school, she loves learning, and she loves her sister. At the last parent teacher conference, we were told my her teacher that she is an excellent student and listens and participates in class. She is always willing to include others in things and never makes anyone feel left out. That is why she is the best big sister Elly could ever want. She has been so concerned that Santa won't bring Elly something because she can't talk and let Santa know what she wants. She feels bad because she never told Santa what he could get for her. She is always looking out for her sister.

Elly is my super baby. She turned 9 months old this past Sunday. She amazes me every day with what she is trying to learn. She has always been a fast learner and she has no fear. She is wanting to walk and has been wanting to for the past couple weeks, well ever since Thanksiving. She tries every day and if she falls, she gets back up. She has been able to stand on her own for about a month now and her balance is improving every day. She has taken at least 10 steps on her own and gets so excited when she does. She loves food, she loves to eat the food we eat. She is starting to realize that I'm not the only one who can love and take care of her. She loves her Daddy and sister.

For Christmas this year, I have been asked what I want. For me, I just want my girls to be happy and taken care of. I want them to feel loved and know that I love them. I want Jared to know that I love him as much as I did in high school and that each day, it grows. I want my family to know that I love them and that I appreciate all they do for us. I want to learn to appreciate the small things and not dwell so much on the bad things. I just want Jared, Ashlyn, and Elly to be loved and happy.

Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments: