Monday, April 20, 2009

10 Things I LOVE About My Life

These are the ten things in my life that I love, that make me feel alive and happy. So here it goes - in no particular order:

1. Jared ~ Ashlyn ~ Ellysa

2. My parents, brothers, sisters, nieces, nephews, in-laws, just my family

3. Waking up to a new day. It means I have one more day to spend with my family.

4. Being crafty and trying new things.

5. SUNSHINE! It makes the whole world brighter

6. I love watching Ashlyn and Elly learn new things everyday.

7. I love being a wife and mother. I am grateful for that.

8. I love having the friends I have. (girls night out)

9. I love, LOVE, LOVE Diet Pepsi. Like Erin, I have one a day. (don't judge)

10. Knowing I will be with my family FOREVER!!!!

1 comment:

Team Hanni said...

How fun to hear from you on our blog! Thanks!!!

Your blog is so so so cute!

Jana