Tuesday, June 2, 2009

*I TOTALLY JUST WON* (you can too)

So I follow this blog called greenfairyquilts.blogspot.com and she also has a website called greenfairyquilts.com that you can order stuff from. I ABSOLUTELY love everything she has on her blog and her website. I was recently debating which quilt pattern I was going to buy (since Jared finally said I could), but couldn't decide between a couple of them. So I decided to wait and see what fabric I could find that would be fun to use in the quilts. Well...this morning while checking my email, I had this email that read "You Won Our Monthly Drawing". I was like "WOO HOO...YEAH...THIS IS AWESOME!" I get to choose which quilt pattern I would like and they will send it to me. I immediately new which one I wanted. So I emailed them back and told them. I called my mom up and told her the good news and I was just so ECSTATIC. I never win drawings or contests. I try and try, but for some reason, I just never win...until now. I am so excited and I wanted to share this with you. Thank You GREENFAIRYQUILTS!!!

1 comment:

Bobi... said...

WOOO HOOO!!! Winning stuff is so much FUN! Nice job Brooke!