Thursday, June 25, 2009

Saturday Night Drive

One Saturday evening, the girls were driving Jared and I CRAZY, so we decided we would go for a drive and to see what we could find. Jared knew of a buffalo farm out here that we could drive by and since I had never seen it, I thought it would be fun. Then we drove out to the Mud Lake and it was absolutely GORGEOUS! Everything was green and tall and beautiful. The lake was really full and I just loved the view. So here are a few pics from our drive.



Mud Lake








Ashlyn and I








Elly and Daddy









Enjoying the view










Walking the logs...notice Elly watching how its done?








The Fam (awful pic...at least me)








buffalo...if you can see them









closer up...I should've shut the flash off...the glowing is their eyes.






This could be the Mud Lake! ;)

No comments: