Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Wyoming

A few weeks ago we had the chance to go spend a few days with Edie and her family in Evanston. I had told myself I would take as many pics as possible. Well...I tried. We went for a walk around the Bear River Greenway...and that was beautiful. I brought my camera along and so I was able to get some pics of that.




Jared & I...this was all natural...no posing









I really like this pic of Ashlyn...I need to name it. Any suggestions?










Elly & Grandpa...She loves her "Papa"...can you guess why?










spotted something...











looking for what she might have seen










Jaraun, Edie, Mom

Jared, Elly, Dad








Bear River








Edie & Mom...was something funny?







he guys...Jared, Jaraun, Dad









Bear River again










Taylor, Josie and Ashlyn riding bikes (butter cream gang)








Grandpa and Elly










gotta little kick her her step








wait for me...








the bikers

1 comment:

Erin said...

Great pictures! The one of mom and Edie is pretty funny :)