We got quite a bit of snow on Friday, January 22 and so I thought I would let the girls go out and play. Elly has never really played in snow and so I was curious to see how she would react. SHE LOVED IT! Ashlyn and Elly laughed a lot as they were jumping in the snow. Every now and then I would see Elly sneaking a bite of snow. She loved to eat the snow. Here are a few pic of them in the snow. Oh yeah, and one of Jared clearing off the snow.
3 comments:
So fun! Makes me wish I had a snow suit and boots. I think I'd like winter a lot more.
That was some good snow! I love it when the kids are old enough to actually play in the snow without help from mom! :) So much fun!
looks like fun. To bad we didn't do that when I was home. It would have been fun to see what Grey would do too.
Post a Comment