This was my big project I have been working on for quite awhile. (well, not too long) I am happy to say that I am
DONE!!! I made 9 aprons for Ashlyn's birthday party. It was a lot of fun, and Ashlyn is really excited. She has to wait a few more weeks, and that might be hard. The front of the fabric is pink w/cupcakes on it. The back is a brown and white polka dot. I also used the polka dot fabric for the straps. I am so happy with they way they turned out.

The finished product. My model was at school, so the door had to do!

The polka dot is the back, which is brown and white

The front of the aprons
5 comments:
Really really cute.
Those turned out sooo cute! How fun for Ashlyn!
They turned out SO cute! You are so crafty! I need to be more like you! I bet Ashylyn and her friends will love them!
Those turned out sooo cute! The girls will love them.
These turned out darling! Brittney was telling me all about them, so I had to take a peek! How fun. What an awesome mom to make aprons for a birthday party! WHEW!
Post a Comment