Tuesday, March 16, 2010

AttiTUDE

I thought it wasn't until later in life when kids developed the "attitude." (the wave and snap your hand kind of attitude) Elly came into me this morning, after our very long night of NO SLEEP and asked "Mommy wii?" (knowing she was asking to play the wii, not like she knows how) and I said, "You don't need to play the Wii. You can't even play the games." Elly "Oh yeah!"
*ATtiTUde*


Elly was wanting to watch a show on TV and she said "Ee Ooh Ow," me being all wise mother said "you want to watch the E-I-E-I-O show?" (Baby Einstein Old McDonald's Farm) Elly with hands on her hips says "No Ee Ow" (translation Ni Hao Kai Lan)
*ATtiTUde*

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Definitely a DIVA! She's so cute!

Annette said...

So funny! Amazing how much personalities these little people have!

Ryan,Katie,Grey said...

bwahahahahaha! Love it! Ya mom, I'll show you I can play the wii! Grey loves Nai Hao too.

Brittney said...

For how funny you don't want it to be, you know its still cute! :) Can't wait to spend time this summer and get to know Elly!