Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Girls Lunch

Let me just start off by saying WE WERE LOUD!!! But it was so much fun to have lunch with fabulous girls that I went to school with. There was a lot of catching up to do, reminiscing, funny stories, and YUMMY food. We didn't eat a whole lot because of all the talking we were doing. I hope they didn't mind that we were there for 2 hours and we were kinda loud. I am looking forward to our next lunch date. It was nice knowing that even with all the years in between high school and now, we are still friends. Thanks for the awesome day!!


2 comments:

Ryan,Katie,Grey said...

sounds like fun! Where did you eat at? I want to go to a girls lunch!

Bobi... said...

Sounds like so much fun! Glad you got to go hang out and be loud :)