The day after she turns 2, Elly went to the doc. She started developing a cough last friday, and it wasn't anything too serious or that we should worry about it. Last night after her party, she was coughing and threw up. All night long she coughed and coughed and coughed. I did not sleep at all. So today I took her to the doctor. She has an ear infection, bronchitis, and croup. I DID NOT KNOW SHE HAD CROUP OR ANY OF THIS!!! I NOW WISH WE WOULD'VE CANCELED HER PARTY!!! We were advised to keep her away from other little kids who may be sick. We were also told that nursery is the worst place to send her. It's a breeding ground for germs. She has such a weak immune system as it is and catches everything that goes through. So we are trying so HARD to boost it as much as we can.
Elly was given a breathing treatment to help break up some of the junk in her and to help her breath. She thought it was great. She did such a great job with putting the tube in her mouth and taking deep breaths. I was so proud of her!!!
It's been so hard these past 2 years on her. She has been sick A LOT!! It's hard on us and I feel so bad for her. It seems like there is always something that's going on with her. But hopefully we can tackle this and get her immune system strong again.
So here a a couple snap shots I took of her this morning.

2 comments:
Poor thing! Hope she gets better soon!
I hope she feels better! Mason had croup a couple of weeks ago. That is rough getting all that at the same time (on mom too). The pics are funny-she almost looks like she's smoking something.Ü
Post a Comment