Thursday, October 7, 2010

RoLo (candy) Pretzels w/ MM's!

Here is the recipe I promised some of you I would post. There really isn't much that goes into this, but they are SUPER good. Just to warn you, you can't just eat one. (at least Jared and I couldn't)

You will need:
Mini Pretzel Twists
1 pkg. Rolo's (we also used reese's pb cups miniatures)
1 pkg MM's Plain

Preheat oven to 350 degrees


Line you cookie sheet with parchment paper.
Place pretzels on pan and top each one with a rolo.
Place in oven for 5 - 7 minutes or until the chocolate looks shiny!


Remove them from oven and press 1 mm on top of each rolo;
pressing it into the pretzel.


eat a few if you want! (nice shot)




This is what they will look like when done.
Eat right away or let set until chocolate isn't sticky.


These are so easy to make and the nice thing about them is, if you just want to make a few, you can. You could probably use any kind of miniature candy: snickers, milky way, any flavor hershey kiss, etc. I also read one lady topped hers with pb mm's and pretzel mm's. This is one recipe that you could experiment with and as long as chocolate is involved, you can't go wrong.

Happy Baking!

2 comments:

Bobi... said...

Oh my delish!! Yum!!

Cassie said...

yummmm we love these. We have also put a pecan on top and they are just like a turtle.