Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Dave and Buster

This was a FUN place. I just recently heard about this place and then had the opportunity to go there. I wish I would've taken more pics. But it's basically a chuck e cheese for grown ups. Kids have a lot of fun there too. We first ate our lunch and then the fun began. We went into the game room. There were tons of games. With our meal, Jared and I each got to Dave and Buster game cards, each with a 100 tokens on it. So between the 4 of us, we were able to play games and with most games you earned tickets. Elly and Ashlyn eached earned a lot of tickets playing games. Then when all of our tokens were used up, we cashed in our tickets and the girls each got to pick a prize that was within range of the amount of tickets we had. It was a lot of fun. I told Jared after observing the way some people played the games, "it's like this is some peoples Vegas. They play the games so seriously." We would love to go there again.







No comments: