Sunday morning we noticed the door was open on the truck. So I told Katie I was going to go and ask the driver what was with all the cars and Ellen's picture. So we went over there and asked. She is giving away cars to deserving people across the US. They had recently given a car to a teacher in Denver . (he said 2 days ago, so probably Friday.) He was headed to Illinois to give another car away. I asked him if he personally knew Ellen and he said yes. So we asked if it would be ok to take our picture in front of the truck and asked if he would like to be in it. (we never asked his name, ugh)
So here is our picture. I sent it to Ellen, so we will see what comes of it. We were so excited. It made our day.
2 comments:
Hope he comes to me in Waterford ny... I've been trying to win a car on her show all month!! :)
Wow! So you and Ellen are basically best buds now, eh?! Too cool! Maybe we'll get to see your picture on her show!!
Post a Comment