I was planning on doing this post when I first got up this morning, but my day started off BUSY! I thought it would be fun to try a post every Friday of my favorite things from the past week. So we will see how it goes.
MUSIC: I love this album. When I first heard "Rolling In The Deep" and "Turning Tables," I fell in love with her voice and music. So I know have this album on my phone. I love listening to it. So if you're needing something new, check it out.
FOOD: Most every morning, I eat yogurt for breakfast, and I was quickly getting tired of just plain yogurt. Every now and then I will add fruit, but it still needed something more. I came across this new item in our Walmart, and thought I would give it a try. I love the cereal and so how could I not love "Just Bunches." It's the perfect add in for yogurt. Give it a try.

Around The Town: We went to our local ice cream parlor earlier today and LOVED our yummy ice cream we got from there. It's nice because it's cheap and they have TONS of different flavors to choose from. It's Farr's ice cream and so it's DELICIOUS! So I guess if you ever make it this way, we'll take ya to The Scoop!

Leisure Time: For the past couple weeks, we have been driving over to Bear Lake and spending the afternoon just playing on the beach, in the water, and soaking up the sun. We have LOVED it! The water is shallow enough that the girls can play right there in it. We take our beach toys, snacks, and sun screen...what more do you need. We are 50 miles from Bear Lake and so it has been cheap family fun. We've been going to the Rendezvous beach this year since the lake is FULL. All the other beach areas are under water. We will go until it gets cold outside. (I posted some pics on FB of the girls at Bear Lake. Pics to come soon on here)


No comments:
Post a Comment