Tuesday, July 12, 2011

The Grand Canyon (sorry lots of pics)

The last part of our trip, took us to the Grand Canyone. For me, I would have to say the Grand Canyon was by far my most favorite place. It was AMAZINGLY BREATHTAKING! Words really can't describe how I felt standing there looking at it. It was like I was staring at a painting. There were no birds flying, nothing, to make it seem real. The beauty of that place was awesome. I could've sat there forever and just stared at it. We spent quite a bit of time there, just soaking in the view. As I stood there, the song "How Great Thou Art" came into my mind.

O Lord my God, when I in awesome wonder
Consider all the worlds thy hands have made,
I see the stars, I hear the rolling thunder,
Thy pow’r thruout the universe displayed;

When thru the woods and forest glades I wander,
And hear the birds sing sweetly in the trees,
When I look down from lofty mountain grandeur
And hear the brook and feel the gentle breeze,
Then sings my soul, my Savior God, to thee,
How great thou art! How great thou art!





No comments: