Tuesday, August 16, 2011

My Reason For What I Did

So my last post about me breaking my ankle, was a TEST! I have been debating whether or not to just close down my blog or to just go private. I know the amount of visitor shouldn't matter, but to a certain point, it does. So when deciding on what to do, I was told the way to decide was to post something so outrageous and see how many people commented. It's been up for 30 something hours and 2 people have commented. I guess that tells me how many people actually look at my blog. So until further notice, my blog will still be up and running. But I will definitely let you know what I decide.

Sorry for the let down. No I didn't break my ankle, thank goodness. Sorry if this upsets anyone. I just had to see who was reading.


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Brooke that is pretty crazy. I know that I do the blog for myself as a journal in our lives. I print it off on blog 2 print every year and it is totally worth it. I know that lots of people look at the blog, they just don't make comments. I did read your post and told my hubby how that would suck. I just didn't comment. Do this for you and let it be a way to remember things you have done. It really is a great thing! You are so funny.

Bobi... said...

I have not had a computer working since the fllod a month ago. So I had no idea. I would have posted if I had known though! Glad to hear that there are no broken bones. Hope you are doing great! :)

LundHOMEpage said...

i read that post...but i usually don't comment much on blogs...i was waiting for more info since it seemed kind of short...no pics...i even told brian about it and he said you were probably being dramatic...go figure he guessed right. lol

Cassie said...

Okay Brooke, I must admit that sometimes I am a blog leech. (My cousin's term for someone that reads blogs but NEVER comments.) So I figure if I comment every once in a while I don't have to call myself a leech. :o)
When I read it I thought, Dang! She just had a great vacation and then that happened.
Here is something you can get. Go to http://motigo.com/ You can sign up for the 'webstats' and you can see who is looking, how often, when, you most looked at post, etc. Then you'll know that we are here, just sometimes we are just too busy or too tired to think of something witty to say. :o)

Annette said...

Don't stop your blog! I would never really know what is going on for you. I don't check every day and I was super busy this last week with lots of cake orders...I have feedjit on my blog that shows when someone views it, it will even let me know if they click on a picture. I also dont leave comments too often...