Wow!!! School time is here. The girls couldn't be more excited. Ashlyn started 4th grade on Monday. She has Mr. Cowan as her teacher and she says "school is so fun and awesome!" She was excited to have a man teacher. She is also upstairs in the school this year and her locker is the first one on the row. She has her best friends in her class and they sit together. It's going to be a great school year!

heading to school

standing by her locker
Elly started preschool on Tuesday. She goes 2 times a week (tuesdays and thursdays) from 9-11:30. I was a little worried with how well she would do, but she went just fine. NO TEARS!!! (I didn't cry either!) She loves loves loves her school. She asks to go everyday. She talks about it all the time and she has only been 2 times. Today when she went, she took her 2 teachers a sticker. They both said "good job." She carried them around all morning so she wouldn't forget.

I told her she needed to smile...kinda forced.

doing the nervous twisting finger in hair while walking to her school.

She found her star with her name on it.

Again...another cheesy smile.
I am so proud of my girls and love them to death. This is going to be a great school year!!
2 comments:
They are getting so big! Lockers in 4th grade... awesome!
They are so cute! Can't believe how grown up they all are.
Post a Comment