Day 1- April 23 - 6:00 am, we head out the door for a 2 mile run. (yes I did some walking too) It was so fun and refreshing. I was able to see a beautiful sunrise and to start my day with an invigorating run.
Day 2 - April 25 - 6:00 am, out the door again. It was cloudy this morning and so I didn't get to see the sunrise this morning, but we were able to spend time together.
This is going to be a lot of work to be able to get to a full runner, but I am ready and excited. I am just glad that I have Jared's support and we get to do this together.
2 comments:
That's awesome!! I am training for a 5K myself. And I have never been a runner either, its pretty much torturer for me. Well not any more its getting better. Ran a mile in the rain last night which means it must not be too bad. Plus it produces the fastest results for weight loss...my main reason. Good for you two!!!!
Good for you guys! I aspire to be a runner.. but I hate it. lol.
Post a Comment