It's hard to believe that this school year is pretty much over. I am a little worried about what the summer will hold for us. Ashlyn isn't real excited to be out of school, and so I hope it won't be such a long summer for her. She keeps asking when first grade will start. We just tell her not to worry about it right now. I am excited for summer though. There are so many things we are wanting to do outside, I just hope we have time to do them all. It will be harder this summer with a new baby, but hopefully we will just work through her naps. Jared is excited for the kids and teachers to be gone so he can start all of his projects he has in store.
Summer is just a fun time for family. It seems like that's all we do. But its fun for everyone. Ashlyn is excited for cousins to come home or for us to go visit them. I am just glad that summer is finally here.
No comments:
Post a Comment