Sunday, May 25, 2008

The Work Begins (Not complaining)

So its officially summer now at the Lundholm house. School is out, the weathers nice, and the garden is ready to be planted. The hard part is deciding what and where to plant. But it will be fun. We are starting a new project in our yard. WE are putting in a patio. So that means WE are pouring the cement ourselves. Jared mixes the cement and I spread it out. It sucks, but it will be nice when we are done. Just pray for warm weather and we'll get done a lot faster.

Ashlyn had a sleepover with Melissa this past weekend. She asked me when we got there Saturday night if I had brought her more clothes so she could stay until next Saturday. As much as we would enjoy that, she had to come home. She was a little upset, and I would be too if I got spoiled like she does. But thats what aunts, Grandma's and Grandpa's are for.

We are celebrating our 7th anniversary this coming Monday the 26. Its been a fast 7 years. I was telling family that when you are little, time went by slow. But once you hit a certain age, it just flies by. Its been fun these past years because I am with my best friend and the love of my life. We've had rough times, but its the fun times that I remember the most.

~Happy 3 Day weekend!!~

1 comment:

Ryan,Katie,Grey said...

I wanted to comment on the "My Sharona." It's so you. I can picture the dance your doing! Hee Hee. And i wanted to say you have some great pictures on your blog. I can't wait to see you guys.

Happy Gardening!