Wednesday, June 11, 2008

A Cold Day In June

It was a cold and chilly day. Ashlyn and Elly were snuggling up on the couch. Ashlyn being such a nice sister, was letting Elly be with her under her blanket. (Elly be nice. Don't do the "L")

Ashlyn cuddled her a little too much, but Elly didn't mind. It was just pushing the bubbles out.




Elly, this is the part when you pretend to be sleeping. Eventually she'll catch on.


3 comments:

Ryan,Katie,Grey said...

I can't believe how much she has changed! I really cannot wait to see you guys. Grey and Elly will have fun together. Yay!

Brandon,J'lene, Kamiah,Braelyn, Chelsea, Aussie said...

Your girls are cute all bundled up. It has been so cold lately, I hope we see the sun soon!! Sorry dinner hasn't worked out, but maybe someday soon!! Stay warm!

Erin said...

Cute pictures. If I could send some warm weather, I would. It is way to hot here!