Friday, August 8, 2008

Me Tagged!

Katie tagged me

Link the person(s) who tagged you.
•Mention the rules on your blog.
•Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
•Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them.
•Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged

Where to start:

1. I love music. I love to dance. I wasn't ever on any dance team, but in my own home, I am the leader of the dance squad. I dance why I clean the house, cook dinner, or just whenever I feel the need to do so.

2. Just like Katie...I won't eat something if it smells bad or even if it looks a little questionable.

3. I try to convince myself that I am a busy person. I have all these things that I want to do and all the things to do them, but they sit in my unfinished project box.

4. I am an amazing belcher. I can beat Katie any day. And Jared, no competition at all. His family has never heard me burp though.

5. I am afraid of the dark. I will honestly sprint across our yard for fear that something will jump out at me in the shadows of the yard and drag me away. I do not like to be alone at night outside. I am terrified of windows that don't have curtains or blinds or anything to cover them. (thanks to kindergarten cop)

6. I love to eat mustard and cheese...and peanut butter w/ honey and cheese. Enough said!

I tagged Katie, Erin, J'lene, and Jennifer

1 comment:

Ryan,Katie,Grey said...

I'm afraid of the dark too! When I'm alone at night I imagine all these scary things outside my room just waiting to come get me. It sucks.

And you're right, you could out belch me! But I can beat Ryan so it's all good.