
So we are at it again, remodeling some of the house. Its been a long process and we still have a long ways to go until all of the house is done. Right now we are working on the north wall in the kitchen and the hallway by the bedrooms. You wouldn't believe some of the stuff that you find when you are redoing things. Its been quite the adventure.
I will post some more pictures as we get more things done. Hopefully by Monday, I will have the finished wall pictures up and you can see what exactly we are doing.

Jared taking the wall down

In our hallway there was 4 layers of carpet and 2 layers of carpet pad. This is one of the layers of carpet. They are individual squares, like sample squares of carpet, nailed to the floor. They must've had a lot of time on their hands. Pretty cute, huh!

Jared's demolition in the kitchen. What a mess! We had layers of dust all over everything in there. AAAHHH!

This is the room in front of Ashlyn's bathroom. This is where my new linen closet will be and it will just be better use of space.
3 comments:
In the second picture, it looks like someone else is helping Jared, but it's just the mirror. Ha,Ha. Kinda funny! The finished product will be awesome. Can't wait to see it. I will help paint when I get back if you want to do that. ( I really want to paint something.)
Wow, what a mess! :) Looks like fun...wish we were there to help :)
You've been tagged! Again!
Post a Comment