Saturday, November 8, 2008
Halloween
I am slow at getting things posted. I should've posted this before Elly's 8 month thing, but oh well. Halloween this year was fun. Elly loved her costume and so that made it easy. We went trick-or-treating at the mall in Idaho Falls with Katie, Ryan, and Grey. It was warm and quick. We then did a little shopping and went out to eat dinner. That was an eventful time for us. Short story, Grey chocked on cracker threw up. 15 minutes later, Elly chokes on celery (didn't know she could bite some off) throws up. We tipped the waiter really well. Here are a few pictures I have from Halloween this year. I am a terrible Mom and didn't take very many pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It does sound like a great night!! It's amazing the things they can choke on.Ellysa has grown up tons I can't believe it, It sounds like she will be walking way soon. How fun!!!!
a very unforgettable Halloween! We had a lot of fun though. Thanks!!
Post a Comment