I love my girls and Jared. I am so blessed.
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Where does time go?
I can't believe it is already the end of March. Where has all my time gone? I look around my house and I have to ask myself, "what have I got done?" I guess I still have time.
We have been busy around here. We were so excited for spring to finally show up. And then it snowed. We got close to a foot of snow this past sunday. I WANT MY SPRING BACK! It has been miserable weather all week. We have our spring break the end of this week and so far, no sign of spring. We are in the process of redoing our living room. We have had tacky wallpaper up since we have moved into our house. We've decided its time to move on. I am so excited. Its hard not being able to live in that room. I never realized how much we used that room until we haven't been able to. I will be grateful when its done.
Ashlyn and Ellysa are doing good and having fun with each other. I will post some pictures of our past few weeks on the blog. Nothing real exciting. Ashlyn is doing great in school and is loving it still. Ellysa gets so excited when Ashlyn comes home from school. During the day, Ellysa and I just spend time together and she learns new things all the time. She loves to climb. Anything she can climb, she will. She also loves it when I vaccuum. I need to video her when the vaccuum is out. She tries to guess which way I will go and pounces on it. Its so funny to watch.
I love my girls and Jared. I am so blessed.
I love my girls and Jared. I am so blessed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment