Sunday, May 3, 2009

A New Hobbie

So I have recently been into making cakes for birthday. I am slowly getting better and trying new things. I am still lacking in some areas, but I hope to eventually master them all. So here are a few that I have made recently. I just love it!!! Nothing fancy, but fun and cute.



Elly's first birthday...Giant Cupcake. I love how it turned out. Not a good picture though.






Ashlyn's cake. She wanted a heart cake and so I made them to look like balloons. The "string" is smaller hearts. She was excited for it. Still, nothing real fancy, but fun.









Katie asked me if I would make her birthday cake and I immediately wanted to do a polka dot cake. She has mentioned brown and pink and so this is what I did. I didn't want to over do the dots and so I thought this was perfect. I think it looks CUTE!!~





Close up of her cake. I think she will like it!!!

1 comment:

Bobi... said...

Cute Cakes Brooke!