Monday, May 11, 2009

Running Behind...and out of breath

I am doing HORRIBLE at keeping up with my blog. But then I look at the blogs of my family and friends and shouldn't feel too bad. Its only been a week or so since I last blogged, and for some of you its been 3 WEEKS! So I am doing pretty good.

There has been so much going on lately that I haven't found time to do much. Kurtis will be home in a couple days and so that has occupied most of my time...I don't know why and how, but it seems to have. Maybe just mentally occupied my time. We are all so excited for him to come home. I am especially THRILLED to have him meet Elly for the first time. She was born a 10 months after he left and so he hasn't seen her yet. (well in picture) We talk to him every Sunday at church where they hang the missionary plaques. She knows which one is uncle Kurtis and she gives him kisses. So hopefully she will warm right up to him.

Our living room is pretty much finished. YEAH! We just have the floor trim left and trim around the windows. It looks so much nicer and I love it. Now I just need to hang some things back up and it will feel like a room again.

We are excited for summer to be here. We are in the mood for outdoor work, which I am excited for. Elly loves being outside and so that helps it a lot. Last Saturday we were outside all day and for 2 hours in the morning, Ashlyn pulled Elly around in Grandpa and Grandma's wagon. She loved it and never complained. I brought them out a snack and sent them on their way. We love summer.

I will eventually put some pictures up...maybe later tonight. I have some cute ones of the girls that I would love to share with you all. So check back later.

No comments: