Wednesday, August 19, 2009

FiRsT dAy Of ScHoOl! :)

Today marked the beginning of 2nd grade for Ashlyn. She had mixed emotions heading into her first day. She was nervous, excited, scared, happy, and did I mention nervous. She had a new teacher this year who she had never seen before and she was afraid she wouldn't be nice. All morning long she fought back the tears and the nerves. I could tell she was having a hard time. When we went to school, she walked slowly into her classroom. Her teacher, Miss Robertson, was really nice and greeted Ashlyn with a smile. Elly wanted to stay so bad. She had her desk picked out. I hope Ashlyn had a great day at school. I know she will do great in 2nd grade.

Ashlyn Paige Lundholm - 7 yrs. old


first day of 2nd grade (notice Elly off to the side)


had to have her picture taken also

1 comment:

Bobi... said...

In all the excitement of this day, I completely forgot to take pics of the boys! Cute pictures of your girls!