Tuesday, September 8, 2009
Something FUN!
I have always wanted to do a giveaway on my blog and I am so close to being ready to do one. I wanted to make sure that I had cute stuff that I knew people would want to try and win. As most of you know, I LOVE FALL and all the colors that it brings. I love being able to throw things in the crockpot and smell it through out the day. I love soups and fresh made breads or rolls. I love the feeling of snuggling up in a blanket or warm fuzzy socks to take the chill off. I ESPECIALLY love the fact that CHRISTMAS is almost here. I love this time of year and I want to share some of that with you guys. I will start my giveaway on Monday. (hopefully by then I will be ready.) So check back then. Have a great week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So excited!
WoO HoO! I'll be back!
Post a Comment