Monday, September 14, 2009

HeRe It Is!!!

Its MONDAY!! and I finally have a little time to post the items for the giveaway. As I mentioned before, I love this time of year. Christmas is my absolute favorite, but I just love fall. I love DECORATING for it. I don't over do the decorating, simple is good for me. So I decided to give away some fall decor that I made just for you! I think it turned out pretty cute and so do a few other people.

So what you need to do is tell me what you love about fall and then which of my CUTE things you would want to win. I have a halloween set to give and then one that is pretty much just for fall. So let me know. I will let this go for about a week, but if things start to slow down in the comment section, then I might just end it early. So if you would like to tell others about it, feel free to. I hope you guys like what I have, because I had a lot of fun making them.






HALLOWEEN









FALL





10 comments:

Annette said...

Super CUTE!! I LOVE the candy corns (Maybe because I love to eat them)!! Did you make those too? Did you cut them out or did you buy them already cut out? They are all cute, but the candy corns would be my pick, if I were lucky enough to win Ü.

Nikki said...

I love ALL of these! You are very talented. :)
I love the fall colors. I live in Western New York and the leaves are just starting to change. The rolling hills are soon to be covered with all of those warm fall colors!

(PS I am Annette's cousin)

Team Hanni said...

EVERYTHING IS ADORABLE! I really need to decorate my new home.... You inspire me! Thank you!

Fall . . .

The best is wearing warm sweaters and jeans. Soup and bread for dinner. Doesn't get any better!

I hope your family is doing well... We miss seeing your cute family!

Erin said...

Wow, Brooke, super cute stuff!

What do I love about fall? I love that the weather is finally under 100 degrees and we can maybe start spending time outdoors. If I lived anywhere else, I would love the changing of the leaves and the much much cooler weather :) I still make soup, chilis, stews, bread...even though it's still 90 degrees :)

I love the all of the crafts, but since I don't have a lot of fall/thanksgiving I would love the "give thanks/candy corn"...do they come together? So excited :)

Brittney said...

I love actually having a fall! Being from Texas you only get HOT summer and winter for maybe 3 months. There is no fall. I like the crisp mornings and changing colors. I have a hard time resisting to buy fall decorations every year! I LOVE THEM!! As for yours they are definatly darling! I cannot decide...Halloween? Yes. I need more cute Halloween!

Bobi... said...

Hello Brooke!! Love your stuff! I am going to win the Halloween set. :o) Very Cute! Thanks for the fabulous giveaway!

Unknown said...

I love fall for the reason that it means Football season is here! And that Halloween is around the corner and that Christmas is on the way! Just a few reasons. I love the crafts you do and I think you are very talented! I think I would like to win the Halloween set! Pick me! Pick me!!!:D

Ryan,Katie,Grey said...

Looks like you've been busy! How fun! They are all so cute. Love the candy corns.
I love fall because of all the changing colors and the feeling that the holidays are right around the corner. Fall is my favorite season! I love staying indoors when it gets chili and watching a movie or baking or having craft days with my sisters!! :) I would love to win any of these cute things, but if I don't, I'll just make some more with you when I come home!
Miss ya!!!

Judi said...

I love the Boo Spooky! Cute stuff. You're an artist!

Jared Lundholm said...

This is for Kara who doesn't have gmail or anything she can use to enter.

"i love the fall colors and the smell of fall..i can't explain the smell but it's jus so warm and you can wear sweatshirts and the leaves fall on the ground. and ya.."