We were in town recently and as we were driving, a cop came up beside us in the lane next to us. Ashlyn immediately sat still for fear she would get in trouble. (she had her seat belt on) All of a sudden she said "COOL...So that's how they spell policeman in Chinese." I looked at the cop car and on the side it said "IFPD." We had to laugh. You just never know what you're going to hear.
5 comments:
That is hilarious...so funny!! Kids are so funny :)
that is soooo funny! I'm laughing. Can't wait til Grey says stuff like that. Write that one down and tell her she said that in a couple years. It will be funny!!
this is Katie. I wrote the above comment. not sure why is says ryan?
Kids say the darndest things!
That is awesome!!! I love it when kids say things that are truely their one of a kind thoughts. Its priceless!
Post a Comment