Erin said...
"Wow, Brooke, super cute stuff!
What do I love about fall? I love that the weather is finally under 100 degrees and we can maybe start spending time outdoors. If I lived anywhere else, I would love the changing of the leaves and the much much cooler weather :) I still make soup, chilis, stews, bread...even though it's still 90 degrees :)
I love the all of the crafts, but since I don't have a lot of fall/thanksgiving I would love the "give thanks/candy corn"...do they come together? So excited :)"
Yes Erin they do come together. I am EXCITED for you. I will get them in the mail this week. Thanks to all of you who entered. I want to do another one so keep an eye out.
just so everyone knows...I used random.org to choose a winner.
2 comments:
Yeah!!!! So excited!!! Thanks Brooke :)
Dangit!
Post a Comment