Thursday, April 8, 2010

PeEpS!!


I like peeps. I will only eat them at Easter. This year I never got around to buying any for me and thought I would get some after Easter. (love after Easter sales) We looked in Utah why we were down there, nothing. I was telling a friend of mine how I couldn't find me any peeps. Well this morning she summoned me to her office and had a bag full of peeps. 8 packages of peeps. I had to laugh and she was laughing to. So I guess you could say I am good to go on peeps.

Went to town today and Smith's had them for 50 cents. I guess I should've bought a bunch for her.
Thanks Waydann!!

4 comments:

Bobi... said...

I can't do peeps! Texture issues. :)

Ryan,Katie,Grey said...

I'm with Bobi.. I can't do them either. Yuck!!

Annette said...

Yum, I like them, but not the pink ones. How fun, a good supply of peeps!

Cassie said...

Oh my....I LOVE PEEPS! I like to open them and let them sit for a week or so. It is just letting them sit for a week or so that is hard.
I'm glad you got some. You can't have spring and not have any Peeps.
Do you like the bunnies or chicks better?
If all my questins/comments are strange it is because you don't always find another person with the same appreciation of the Peep. LOL