Monday, April 19, 2010

Ashlyn's Party

Ashlyn celebrated her birthday last week with some friends from school, 8 to be exact. I made aprons for each of them and they decorated cupcakes. They had so much fun.

Before it started, I asked myself, "how loud can 9 girls be?" BOY WERE THEY LOUD! It all started when I showed them their aprons, they SCREAMED! Then they asked if they could keep them, and I said YES. They SCREAMED! Someone asked if they were reversible and I said YES. They SCREAMED even louder.

It was so much fun having these girls in our home. They are gigglers, silly, dancers, funny face makers, story tellers, but most important, FRIENDS!!



3 comments:

Bobi... said...

Looks like a really fun time! Ashlyn is a lucky girl! Happy Birthday Ashlyn!!

Ryan,Katie,Grey said...

That looked like a lot of fun! The aprons looked adorable. Happy Birthday Ashee!

Tay Pam Smith said...

This party looked like a BLAST! Way to go!! How awesome that they each got their own aprons...and what a nice job too! Fun, fun!!