Wednesday, May 12, 2010

My Life These Days

For those of you who haven't heard, our family is going to be packing up and moving to Wyoming in the next month and a half. (we hope) So lately my life has been CHAOTIC!!! Everyday is packing or fixing up or dejunking.

Today was probably the hardest day for me. I had to pack up "my closet." So I took pictures of what it looked like before and then after. We decided that it would be the best place to put our boxes we have packed so far.

So here it is before...



And here it is after...

What's really sad is all of those boxes are just from our computer room and it isn't even all of it yet. I guess its time to really start junking stuff. (but how do you part with some things?)

2 comments:

Brittney said...

I'm so sad! I love your crafting closet! I'm terrible when it comes to throwing things away-in the opposite way. I dont' have a spot for everything, so if I don't think I'll need it (or be able to find it if I do)...it gets tossed.

Tay Pam Smith said...

I too was sad to see your closet packed up. You know me...I'm a pack-rat mess, so I have no suggestions on throwing things away. I always hold on to things for a rainy day, but my piles are getting bigger and bigger! Good luck! Holler if you need any help with anything.