Monday, July 12, 2010

EcLiPsE! (insert screaming and yelling)

Let me start off by saying the 3 of us are so much a like, and I never realized that. We went to see Eclispe and decided why not go out to dinner and do some shopping too. We ate at Texas Roadhouse and we all ordered the same thing. It was easy for the waiter who thought it was a little amusing. When we went to pay, we all pulled out our YELLOW wallets. Who knew that we all had yellow wallets. We went to target to wander a bit and get a drink for the movie, this is what we bought : Erin - diet pepsi, mms. Katie - pepsi, mms. Me - diet pepsi, mms. The guy working there thought it was funny. We had a BLAST! The movie was AWESOME! And we LAUGHED a lot!


2 comments:

Annette said...

looks like fun!! I still haven't seen it, but it comes to Lovell in a couple weeks...I'm counting down.

Bobi... said...

GREAT MOVIE!! How fun for you guys to be so much alike. My sister and I couldn't be more different!