Well, this week we broke down and got a puppy. Someone was giving away a free puppy and so we thought there was our chance. The girls LOVE it. He is gentle with the girls and very playful. He is easy to take care of. I never thought I would enjoy having a puppy around. I just hope it stays this way all the time and the girls will enjoy it too. Jared isn't too fond of having a puppy around since the girls already have a lot of things to play with and keep them busy. But in time I think he will come around.
So here he is...
"cute puppy" (according to Elly)!
4 comments:
that is the best kind of puppy!
Ok, so I really thought you got a real puppy until I scrolled down...good one :)
Next time it's gonna have to be a real one you know! :)
Oh gosh. I really thought you got a dog too.
I like your new puppy. Get a kitten!
Post a Comment