Monday, September 20, 2010

Wyoming Derby

Jared and I have never been do a demolition derby. We had the chance to go since there was one here in town. It was A LOT of fun. I didn't think it was my thing, but I really enjoyed it. We had great seats and were able to watch all the cars as they went into the arena. Jared and Jaraun talked about getting a car ready for next year and how I should get a car for the powder puff heat. I will watch, but I will not participate. I am safe in the stands. Enjoy the pics.


2 comments:

Erin said...

Looks like fun! I can totally see you out there :)

Also, I love your playlist. Especially the first song "Hallelujah" (sp.) I will have to put that on my Ipod :)

Bobi... said...

You would totally rock that powder puff demo derby Brooke! :)