Wednesday, September 22, 2010

A little Humor

It's amazing how quickly kids catch on to things that are either said or that they hear on the radio/tv. Seeming how all the seems to be watched at our house are Dora, Gummi Bears, and Sponge Bob, I shouldn't need to worry so much. But yet I wonder where Elly learned some of the things she says. So here is a run down of some her sayings, conversations, etc.

Elly - "Mommy, I really like chocolate. I like it, I like it."
Me - "I know you do, but you don't need any right now."
Elly - "I'm sick, don't feel well. (insert coughing) I really like chocolate."
Me - "If you're sick, you don't need chocolate, you need a nap"
Elly - "I feel fine. Can I have some."

Getting ready this morning:
Elly - "Nice pants Mom."

Deciding what to do:
Me - "Want to watch Winnie the Pooh?"
Elly - "Yeah, Winnie the Poop!"
Me - "No, it's pooh not poop."
Elly - "I say poop!"

Just random things that come from her:

"Check it out, check it out!"
"You make me happy when skies are gray"
"I got Ashy's cat, she be mad"
"Wait a minute, give you a hug and kiss."
"I need a break"
"Leave me alone, stop following me" (as she is following me around)

This is just a sample of those that we hear on a daily basis. It makes me smile through out my day. I love my Elly.

3 comments:

Annette said...

How funny! I'd do what I had to too to get some chocolate :)

Erin said...

She is so funny...those conversations and comments made me smile :)

Anonymous said...

brooke you make me happy when skies are gray!!!