Here is what you will need to make them:
1 pkg pumpkin candy
bracelet cord or elastic
needle
ribbon - we used black and white polka dot and orange
thread your needle with the bracelet elastic but don't tie a not. (just make sure it doesn't come out)
thread pumpkins on the elastic. be careful because they could break. when we got on 6 we measured their wrists to see if they would need more. so just measure when you think you have enough and then cut elastic and tie a knot. I tied quite a few knots to make sure it wouldn't come undone. then tie ribbon in between each pumpkin. we did both colors in between each one. and you're done.
1 comment:
What a great idea. I think I would end up with only ribbon by the end of the day- I would probably eat the yummy pumpkins! :) Very Cute Craft Brooke!
Post a Comment