Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Halloween Crafts With The Kids

Last night why Jared was at board meeting and Jaraun is gone somewhere (can't remember where...maybe San Jose) anyways, Edie and her kids came over and we did a couple Halloween crafts. These pictures are in no special order. They kinda got mixed up while I was uploading and I don't have the patience to put them in order. So just enjoy them as they are.

Elly and her 16 legged spider


hairiest spider I have ever seen!!


here they are again


Josie and Ashlyn modeling their bracelets


bracelets the girls made - so easy and super cute


need I explain...


the kids working on spiders. Elly, what's on your head?


focused


Nice face there Ashlyn


Josie and her 8 legged friend


Elly and her spider with 8 legs...before she added more


SMILE JOSIE!!!!


The kiddos


something was funny...must've missed that one


Taylor and Ashlyn


No comments: