Friday, December 17, 2010

It's been a busy week around our house. Getting things ready for Christmas and then trying to squeeze in craft time for yourself. Not to mention all the last minute things you have forgotten and then surprise announcements made by your 8 year old. Ashlyn told me that she announced to her class that I would make my chocolate fudge brownies for their party today. Well, she told me at the last minute. So between everything else, I made brownies to run to her class for their party.

But it's been fun being busy. Here are a few things that we have been up to. I will post more when I have time.

This is our "Root Deer" I saw this idea at Naptime Crafts

Girls and Boys (3 of each)

The finished product


This is my magnet board I made. I needed somewhere other than the fridge to keep things. I like how they turned out. I am going to be putting things across the bottom to clip things. That will be done at a later date.



Ashlyn made gifts for her friends at school. I was going to take pictures before she bagged them up, but I didn't get to it. We covered little composition notebooks with paper and put a pen and chocolate santa with them. They turned out cute. Ashlyn decorated bags to put them in.

1 comment:

USA said...

Loving your craft ideas. Way to go!