Thursday, January 6, 2011

Christmas Break

We loaded the car and went on our way up to Idaho this year for the Christmas break. We were there for 10 days and it was a lot of fun. We were ready to come home, but at the same time, we wanted to stay.

Dumb me, I didn't take as many pictures as I would have liked to. Especially christmas morning. I think I got a handful. All the excitement kinda threw me off. We spent Christmas day at Grandma and Grandpa Lundholm's with Aunt Jessica, Aunt Melissa, and Uncle Logan. Ashlyn was worried Santa wouldn't find us because she forgot to tell him we would be there. But I told her Santa knew where we were and he wouldn't forget them. Both girls were so excited Christmas morning. We were up at 6:30 and then the fun began.

We had a great Christmas. We went to my parents later that morning and spent the rest of the day there. We had a nice lunch and spent lots of time with family. The whole next week was filled with parties, family, crafts, and fun. Not to mention snow and wind. The girls played out in the snow a lot, even though it was REALLY cold. But they loved it.

We rang in the new year at my parents house with lots of food, fun and games. Nothing says Happy New Year than a nice variety of yummy foods. We headed home on New Years day, so we could have time to get things put away and relax before everyone started back to work and school.

We love our families so much. We are blessed to have them close enough that we can go visit them. I are grateful we were able to spend that time with them.

The first part of the pictures are from our Christmas Eve Party. We learned about Spain this year and how they celebrate Christmas.

such a party animal

catching some zzz's while eating

singing carols around the piano

Uncle Larry, G-Gma, Uncle Duane, and Jason

Logan and Melissa

Levi, Melissa and sleepy Mason

Kirsie and Levi

G-Gma and Kirsie's hands

Christmas morning


opening their Santa gifts

gift from Santa

Elly's Santa gift, but no Elly

playing with pet shop toys

No comments: