This skirt is for Elly. It will go with a shirt for her birthday outfit. We found a cute shirt at Kohls and I decided to make a skirt to go with it. Pictures of that will come when it's her birthday. (1 more week!)*********************************************
We were heading to Denver for a mini vacation and the girls have always wanted travel pillows. So 2 days before we left, I made them each a neck pillow. The first one I made was a little small for Elly so she now uses it for her dolls. I enlarged the pattern and made one for Elly that is just right. Enlarged the pattern again and made one for Ashlyn.

*****************************************
There is an owl obsession that is running through the family. Erin, Katie and I all love owls. Elly LOVES them too! This was my first attempt at making Elly an owl. She picked out her fabric she wanted and we went from there. Ashlyn wants one, but wants hers to be a little bigger, for a pillow. So we will see what happens with that.



2 comments:
Cute stuff Brooke! Love the owl!
you are just so crafty. you are such a fun mom!!! I don't doub you can make a big owl soo cute. Oh my friend made owl cupcakes they were adorable. If you want the design or picture to look at let me know!!!
Post a Comment