Monday, January 9, 2012

We're Here

It's been quite awhile since I last posted. I still need to put pictures on my laptop from Christmas before I can do another post. Until then, we are all doing well. Getting back into the swing of things was hard the first week back after break. I think this week will be better. We loved our 40+* weather we had last week. I swear spring was just around the corner. It gave us all spring fever. We got snow last saturday, so now we have the reminder that winter is still here and will be for a little bit longer.

Elly loves sunbeams. She went to class so well yesterday. She was excited because they got a CTR ring and a cd with all the songs for this year on it. She wears her ring all the time. Ashlyn is doing so good in school. She will hopefully be starting piano soon. She is excited to get back into that. Jared and I are doing good. Keeping busy with everything that is going on.

We hope the new year is treating all of you well so far.

No comments: