Well, we survived Santa's Workshop. It was fun being down there and interacting with all the people and even the ladies at the other booths.

This was our booth spot before we started setting up.
More of our booth. This was the back wall.
Aprons, choc. covered pretzels and cinnamon bears, key fobs, snowmen candy bars.
Easy gift ideas.
Another corner of our booth. Hair accessories, magnet, and jar gifts.
The lighting was bad and all I had was my phone. But here is our booth.
These are the key fobs I made. I have some leftover if anyone is interested. They are $5 but if you want more than 1, I will make you a deal. They make really great Christmas gifts. Just let me know which one and I will let you know if I have it.
The next 4 pics are the aprons that I have leftover. Makes a great gift for little ones. Just let me know. If not, then I will give them away.




1 comment:
Looks like fun! You are SO crafty!! Landon would LOVE that dino apron!!
Post a Comment